The Mouse Love the Rice -Vân Anh

The_mouse_love_the...


Singer: Vân Anh

/* Có vài chỗ sửa lời lại*/

Lyric:

When that day I hear your voice

I have some special feeling

Let me always think I don't wanna forget you

I remember at the day

You are always on my mind

Eventhough I just can think about you

If the day in the future

This love will becoming true

I’ve never change my mind that I will love you forever

I don’t care how fool it is

I will let my dream come true

I will tell you something I wanna let you know, I let you know

I love you, loving you, as the mouse in love with rice

Even every day has storm, I will always by your side

I miss you, missing you

I don’t care how hard it is

I just want you be happy

Everything, I do it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>